Work for Lacrosse Evolution
Full-time, Part-time or Internship...
Lacrosse Evolution is always looking for good people!
The primary mission of Lacrosse Evolution is to enrich athlete's lives by providing outstanding lacrosse experiences. Our Goal is to prepare our athletes for what they will face growing up and playing the sport we are all so passionate for. As our athletes come of age WE prepare them for what they need to know from grade school, high school, college and professional. We are your one stop shop to prepare yourself to get into a higher educational school by using our proven system. We strive to teach athletes how these skills can be applied on the field as well as to their lives off the field. Most companies focus on making you a better athlete or a better lacrosse player we are focused on both. Lax Evo has developed the concept of The Complete Lacrosse Athlete, which reflects our approach of addressing multiple dimensions of participation enabling athletes at all levels to get the very most from their lacrosse experience. We are 100% focused on Girls and Boys youth and high school lacrosse athletes in the Tri-State area.
Lacrosse Evolution and our sister companies Dukes lacrosse Programs & Field Hockey Evolution are extremely excited to get started. Call or email us below and get your free evaluation so we can lay out your plan today!
Lacrosse Evolution Goals:
"We're told the best thing you can provide to children is a positive role model."
Lacrosse Evolution, Dukes lacrosse Programs & Field Hockey Evolution have quickly established a leadership position in offering quality sports camps, clinics, tournaments, Club programs and instruction bringing together some of the finest Teachers and Coaches of the game in our area - please visit our World Class Staff!
- To maintain sustainable growth at all levels of our operations
- To operate responsible recreation and sportsmanship
- To provide a portal to get into a higher educational school by using the sport we all have grown to love
- To give the highest quality of service possible to our athletes
- To involve local communities in our programs
- To provide ongoing training for our staff and teachers
- To educate our staff about the world of lacrosse and how it can be applied to life
We have internships, Full or Part time positions available in the areas of:
- Event Management- Learn how to run camps, clinics & Tournaments from start to finish
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Speed, Agility and Strength Training
- Club Programs & Teams
We are always looking for knowledgable & dedicated staff members to help teach the sport from Youth all the way up to the pro's.
For more Information, please contact: