Girls & Boys youth organization and All Star Tournament
Due to cold weather today we are delaying the start of today’s games by two hours. 8am games will start at 10am, 9am games will start at 11am and so on.
If there are any other decisions regarding the schedule you will be notified tomorrow morning by 7am.
We will have two vendors with heated tents!
Thank you for your understanding,
Lacrosse Evolution Staff
Girls U13 & U15 Schedule
Boys U9 A & B Schedule
Boys U15 A & B Schedule
Boys U11 A & B Schedule
Boys U13 A & B Schedule
Join us for the 11th Annual Pumpkin Pie Tournament November 23rd & 24th of 2013.
Coaches, please use this form to register your team(s):
Pumpkin Pie Team Information Sheet
Or, you can call Matt O’Neill at (610)873-9910. We have a new registration format this year.
Players please follow these directions to register for the event:
The tournament will showcase girls and boys youth teams from around the area.
Tournament divisions (All teams will play within their division unless they ask to play out)
- All Star
- Youth Association
- Coaches must FIRST register their team, and then forward your team the player registration instructions or click on the link above. Must be completed before event to participate!
- We cannot hold spots
- All Money & Forms are due in full by October 17th to be put on schedule!
Rain Date for December 7th & 8th
Rules and Game Times
- 2013 Pumpkin Pie Rules are required to play with the age group that they will be playing with in spring 2014
- Sat Nov 23rd – All Girls divisions, U9 and U15 boys
- Sun Nov 24th – U11-U13 boys
- 2- 22 minute running halves
- 3-5 minute half time
- No Timeouts
- Brave heart decides a tie
- Each team will play 3 games
- No fighting, kicked out of tourney.
There will be No Refunds issued after the first day of any event.
For full refund (minus $35 administration fee), Lacrosse Evolution must receive in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, 2 weeks before start date of your tournament or camp of choice.
Any cancellations less than 2 weeks to the start date, will receive a credit to their account (minus an administration fee). This credit will only be honored for medical conditions/injuries and must be accompanied with a medical note from a doctor or Hospital.
If camp is cancelled by Lacrosse Evolution before the start of it, hours will be added on to the remaining days or you will receive a credit toward a future camp.
Lacrosse Evolution: Training Center Refund/Session Cancelation Policy
Refunds for all Lacrosse Evolution training sessions and events are subject to the terms described above in the Tournament/Camp Refund Policy.
November 23, 2013 -
November 24, 2013
The Westtown School
975 Westtown Road
West Chester PA, 19382
On the web
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Registration Closed