Boys Youth, High School & All Star Team Tournament
Schedule on the Homepage
New Cost Structure for teams - $1250 youth teams & $1500 High School teams
** U9 Division is $800. They will play a guaranteed 3 games and possibly a fourth between the two top teams for a championship. They will have all games complete on Saturday. No games Sunday for the U9 division**
The 10th Annual Evolution Games & N.A.L.C is a High School , All Star recruiting & Youth tournament taking place in Downingtown, PA. In 2010, we had over 90 high school & youth boys all star teams attend. Teams came from across the country: New Jersey, Maryland, Arizona, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Carolina, New York, California, Delaware and Connecticut. Over 30 colleges coaches come out for this weekend to scout some of the best talent in the country.
Local area hotels have given us blocks for the Evolution Games and The National All Star Tournament. This is a busy time of year for this area and in order to get these room blocks you must book through this link: Click here to make discounted Hotel Reservations!
Organizations that have committed to 2012 Evolution Games and National All-Star Lacrosse Championships
- Braveheart Lacrosse Club
- Quake Lacrosse Club
- Dukes Lacrosse Club
- Team 302
- Team Philadelphia
- Black Bear Lacrosse Club
- O'Hara Lacrosse Club
- Tri State Lacrosse Club
- Ozone Lacrosse Club
- Bellevue Lacrosse Club
- Philadelphia Freedom Lacrosse Club
- Rippin Rope Lacrosse Club
- Honey Badgers
- Laxzilla Lacrosse Club
- Cost by Coach: $500.00 down payment (refundable after you do not forfeit any games). Full payment due May 27th.
- 5 Games Guaranteed
We would like to thank the organizations that participated in last year’s event. We had over 90 teams that participated and are looking forward to making this year’s event even better.
- Players: Boys Teams
- Team: Min 15, Max 25 players
- 4 Divisions: Varsity A (All Star Teams), Varsity B, JV A, JV B
Coaches: To register your teams
1) Select the button to the right “Coaches Register Here”
2) You will receive an e-mail confirmation with a player code.
3) E-mail that player code to your team, and direct them to our website.
4) Have the players register to the right of this page on the “Player Registration” link.
5) They must enter in the code you gave them to register on your team.
Player registrations are due by June 15th – please be sure your players register on time. Coaches will be able to check the status of their teams registrations with the instructions they receive in that original confirmation e-mail.
July 21, 2012 thru
July 22, 2012
U.S.T.C Downingtown PA
Marshallton Thorndale Road
Downingtown , 19335
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Registration Closed