417 C Boot Road
Girls Training Sessions Click Here
Boys Training Sessions Click Here
Lacrosse Evolution recieves Best of Main Line Award Click Here!
The Lacrosse Evolution Training Center is an indoor facility with a professional staff that has created a training program for all players. We harp on fundamentals and our own High Quality Repetition (HQR) Program. Our staff has youth, high school, college, and professional playing, and coaching experience. We understand what it takes to turn you into a better lacrosse player. We pre and post test so that you can see results on the field, and on paper. Last years 8 week Winter Session showed an outstanding total average between a 5% and 10% increase in each statistical category. We test on specific lacrosse abilities, and lacrosse specific speed and agility abilities.
- “Thanks for running this program, my daughter loves it and it has been a great introduction to the sport that she can do for years to come! Have a great day!”
- “Wanted to let you know how much my son has improved with his goalie skills with stick handling, foot work and reaction time since he has been participating in the Speed/Agility sessions that he has attended at your LaxEvo training facility with other members of his varsity lacrosse team. Having Ryan Cranston instructing them has been a bonus… He is very knowledgeable and patient. The guys really respect him and respond to him. He is a great teacher and role model.”
-Donna D. High school parent
- Click Here to View a Sample of What will take place in a Typical Training Session
- LAXEVO Training Video
Girls Staff:-Deb is a former West Chester East and SEPA All Star. She was a 2x all american at West Chester East. She graduated from the University of Delaware as a 4 year letter winner and most valuable offensive player. She is currently the Lacrosse Evolution Womens Director and coaches for Bayard Rustin.Katie McCool-Katie is a former West Chester Henderson and PA Express player. She recently graduated from University of Delaware where she also played. Katie is currently pursuing her Masters of Exercise Science and recently earned her Strength and Conditioning Specialist Certification (CSCS).
- Dave Donovan BS, CSCS – Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with five years experience as a Speed and Agility Coach. Former player and coach for Lacrosse and Ice Hockey at Bishop Shanahan High School.
- Ray Kendrick-Ray won 2 State Championships with Ridley High School. He is a graduate of West Chester University as well as a former Hatboro Horsham assistant coach. Ray is currently a PYLA All-Star head coach and a current Downingtown East coach.
September 01, 2012 -
Downingtown Training Facility
417 C Boot Rd.