Evolve your overall game HERE today!
The most effective & efficient way to improve!
- Our Girls & Boys staff includes Professional coaches & players
- Former college coaches & players
- Former & Current Elite High school Coaches
- Certified performance exercise specialists
The Lacrosse Evolution Training Center: is an indoor facility with a professional trained staff that has created a training program for all players. We harp on fundamentals and our own High Quality Repetition (HQR) Program. Our staff has youth, high school, college, and professional playing, and coaching experience. We understand what it takes to turn you into a better lacrosse Athlete. We evaluate our Lacrosse Athletes in Week 2 and then again in Week 8 and record all results and ad to your online profile. This way whenever you would like you can see results from the field, online.
- Dave Donovan BS, CSCS – Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with five years experience as a Speed and Agility Coach. Former player and coach for Lacrosse and Ice Hockey at Bishop Shanahan High School. for more information email Dave Donovan or call 610.873.9910 Click Here!
- Brandyn OConnell-Brandyn was arguably one of the top 3 Attack men to every come out of Downingtown East. He was an All American his senior year. Former Hofstra University Attack men for Coach Tierney. Brandyn played for Team Philadelphia on one of the first teams and is now coaching for the program. Brandyn will be finishing his schooling at Salisbury. We wish him all the luck.
September 01, 2015 -
Downingtown Training Facility
417 C Boot Rd.
On the web