Evolve your overall game HERE today!
Girls Registration, Information & Training Sessions:
Boys Registration, Information & Training Sessions:
2014 Evolved Program:
Downingtown Training Center Image Gallery:
Sample of Typical Training Session:
Lacrosse Evolution Sample Training Video:
Lacrosse Evolution Training Center You Tube:
Lacrosse Evolution Facebook:
The Lacrosse Evolution Training Center is an indoor facility with a professional trained staff that has created a training program for all players. We harp on fundamentals and our own High Quality Repetition (HQR) Program. Our staff has youth, high school, college, and professional playing, and coaching experience. We understand what it takes to turn you into a better lacrosse Athlete. We evaluate our Lacrosse Athletes in Week 2 and then again in Week 8 and record all results and ad to your online profile. This way whenever you would like you can see results from the field, online.
- “Thanks for running this program, my daughter loves it and it has been a great introduction to the sport that she can do for years to come! Have a great day!”
- “Wanted to let you know how much my son has improved with his goalie skills with stick handling, foot work and reaction time since he has been participating in the Speed/Agility sessions that he has attended at your LaxEvo training facility with other members of his varsity lacrosse team. Having Tom Slate instructing them has been a bonus… He is on the cutting edge of the sport of lacrosse as a coach and does a great job explaining the game to the players he teaches.
Jim P Youth parent.
Girls Staff:-Deb is a former West Chester East and SEPA All Star. She was a 2x all american at West Chester East. She graduated from the University of Delaware as a 4 year letter winner and most valuable offensive player. She is currently the Lacrosse Evolution Womens Director and coaches for Bayard Rustin.
- Katie McCool-Katie is a former West Chester Henderson and PA Express player. She recently graduated from University of Delaware where she also played. Katie is currently pursuing her Masters of Exercise Science and recently earned her Strength and Conditioning Specialist Certification (CSCS).
- Dave Donovan BS, CSCS – Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with five years experience as a Speed and Agility Coach. Former player and coach for Lacrosse and Ice Hockey at Bishop Shanahan High School. for more information email Dave Donovan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610.873.9910
- Brandyn OCconell-Brandyn was arguably one of the top 3 Attack men to every come out of Downigtown East. He was an All American his senior year. He is now at Hofstra University playing Attack for Coach Tierney. Brandyn played for Team Philadelphia on one of the first teams and is now coaching for the program.